Thursday, April 26, 2007

damn the proletariat!

disgruntled.

i tried to extend my flight for a few days and didn't find out until the last minute that it wasn't possible. so i rushed to milan and to the airport only to find out that my flight was cancelled due to a strike. so now i am in some stupid hotel in the middle of nowhere waiting for a flight tomorrow morning. i can see a large road and some trees... that's about it. the restaurants they keep sending me to seem only able to serve me salads and fruit due to my 'vegetarian no cheese' diet. that is of course, after they look at me like a superfreak (no cheese!). this diet, along with waiting in various lines for hours wearing my huge backpack, seems to be aggravating my 'funny tummy'... can't i visit any foreign country without getting violent and innappropriately timed diarrhea? (sorry, pamela).

i'll be in vancouver late on the 27th and then heading to vic shortly after that.

what's another day of homesickness? i'm lucky to have a home that i love enough to feel sick for.

time to go dance around in my hotel room singing italian songs that i don't really know the lyrics of. i wish i had a book other than nietzsche or the bible to read....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home