Monday, January 22, 2007

the interloper retreats once more

thank you, everyone for reminding me what home feels like. thank you for sharing your couches, your beds and for the times that we walked and talked for hours forgetting to sleep at all. thank you for making me feel so welcome and letting me barge back into your lives after so long away.

some days my heart is sick from missing india. my sandal tan hasn't faded completely and yet, off i go again. a new place, a new set of adventures, problems and discoveries. maybe i fall in love too easily with people places things.

thank you for making it hard to leave, this place is so very dear to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger vkb said...

natmasta - we miss you already! but we know you're having fun...

don't have too much fun and forget to update your blog though

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home