Tuesday, September 19, 2006

smellhi? yellhi? hellhi? DELHI!!!!

took the metro for the first time in delhi. it was like being in the future, TODAY! clean, cool and modern. then i saw the police getting off a packed train leading a convict with a rope around his wrists. priceless. reminded me of the sign in the calcutta metro: it is illegal to transport a dead body on the metro. ha.

hooray, i am leaving in a few hours, back to beautiful uttaranchal for a week or so... nainital, almora, and then? well, that's where things get sticky...

this post is all about bidnass. i changed my flight. again. i know. i know. i was told that last time was the last acceptable time and i believed it myself. but well, things came up... so i know, i am blacklisted by y'all. rightly so.

if you're still interested, my flight is on november 19th, i arrive in vancouver on the 20th at 11 a.m. singapore airlines, flight sq07.

5 Comments:

Blogger slow low flying turkey said...

got the delhi-belly yet?

got some photos developed, like the one of eben prancing around in his smelly undies, running for the shitter.

classic.

and then there's one of mr. najinder sing pushing you on the swing. oh me oh my. i should mail him that one.

as for change, who doesn't change their mind here and there? november is not so far off - i can feel it in the air. the clouds have settled, the october wind in nigh. there is no hurry to return to normality, cause normality sits and waits forever.

uh, yeah.

take care you bodhi-tree meditator, you nandi-bathin' madwoman, you yak-cheese eatin' thang you.

love! hugs! misses!

10:09 AM  
Blogger vkb said...

And we'd already (unbeknownst to you I'm sure) included you in our plans to be Jem and the Holograms for Hallowe'en. Sad.

But I can't say that I'm surprised. Untill I actually see you in Canada I won't believe that you're not staying in Asia forever.

We love you and miss you but understand.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you...

Monkey

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie!
I just don't know if you are real anymore, or just a blog, hmmmm.
Well here is to December?
Danielle

8:32 PM  
Blogger immutabler said...

mmmmmmmmmmm

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home